Join more than 500 industry peers from 40 countries at the 13th biennial World Financial Information Conference, the only global event that focuses on the sourcing, compliance and delivery of financial information.
Attend WFIC to:
- explore the issues shaping the financial information industry
- understand forces changing the competitive environment
- learn best practices, standards and new technologies that affect your business
- discuss the impact of globalization and consolidation
WFIC offers multiple opportunities for structured networking, our goal is to help facilitate your ability to make new contacts . During a 4 day period you will have the opportunity to meet, dine and opine on the issues impacting the financial information sector.
WFIC provides an excellent atmosphere to debate and deliberate toward a better understanding of the demands impacting the market data world.
FISD is the global forum of choice for industry participants to discuss, understand, and facilitate the evolution of financial information for the key players in the value chain including consumer firms, third party groups, and data providers. It is a dynamic environment in which members identify the trends that will shape the industry, and create education opportunities and industry initiatives to address them
- Over 30 Years of service to the Financial Information Industry
- Areas of operation include North America, Europe, Brazil, and Asia Pacific
- 25+ Events per year on five continents
- 250+ Global Member Companies
- FISD Constituent makeup
- Data Vendors - 35
- Exchanges - 49
- Data Consumers (Banks and Buyside Firms Using Financial Information) - 68
- Technology and Service Providers – 68
- Membership Structure & Dues Scale: Join | Renew | Dues Scale
- Website & Social Media