The JW Marriott is currently SOLD OUT over the conference dates.
There is still availability at the DOUGLAS hotel which is connected to the JW Marriott through shared space.
FISD/SIIA has booked a block of rooms at both the JW Marriott & the DOUGLAS Hotel for the conference.
- $280 per night CAD (Canadian Dollars) Single/Double
- Hotel Sleeping room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 17.5%) in effect at the time of check-out.
- To receive these rates, reservations should be made before 5:00 pm (Local Time) on the hotel-cut-off date of Wednesday, September 11, 2019. Reservation information will be provided shortly.
- Rates will be available 3 days prior and 3 days after the Events Dates, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
- Check in time is 4:00pm and check out is 12:00pm.
- Hotels are approximately 8.5 miles from the Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Parq Vancouver is a new international entertainment and conference destination, located in downtown Vancouver, adjacent to BC Place Stadium. Parq Vancouver features two luxury and lifestyle hotels, the first-to-market JW Marriott Parq Vancouver and the DOUGLAS, an Autograph Collection Hotel.
JW Marriott Parq Vancouver – WFIC Sessions & Sleeping Rooms
39 Smithe Street
Vancouver, V6B 0R3 Canada
TEL: +1 604-676-0888
Visit Parq Vancouver Website
Rising against a backdrop of majestic coastal mountains on Canada’s pristine Pacific coast, the JW Marriott® Parq Vancouver unveils a quintessential meeting destination—built for LEED® Gold Certification—in the heart of downtown Vancouver’s vibrant entertainment district, where guests enjoy instant access to a breadth of amenities, including eight restaurants & lounges. Walkable to iconic Vancouver neighborhoods like Gastown and Yaletown, in addition to BC Place Stadium.
the DOUGLAS, an Autograph Collection Hotel – Sleeping Rooms Only
45 Smithe Street
Vancouver, V6B 0R3 Canada
TEL: +1 604-676-0889
Visit Douglas website
the DOUGLAS Hotel - an Autograph Collection hotel, creates a balanced dialogue of nature and city. Paying homage to the original Douglas firs that laid the foundation for Vancouver's thriving economy, the DOUGLAS masterfully reconnects people and place, while seamlessly introducing nature into an elegant, urban environment.
Airport - Hotel:
- Time needed: 15 - 20 minutes
- Approximate price: 30 CAD (one way)
For more information about the amenities at each hotel, please visit the following links:
JW Parq Marriott
the DOUGLAS Hotel