Chief Executive Group
Chief Executive Group seeks an Audience Development Manager to build and grow a diverse range of engaged audiences for our B2B events, webinars, and digital content for executive business leaders. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role is critical to advancing our marketing and business development strategy and helping connect C-suite leaders with our strategic advertising partners.
The position is best suited to a self-motivated and confident individual with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Key responsibilities for the Audience Development Manager position include:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify targeted C-suite audience segments to invite to specific events
- Contact selected individuals by email and by phone to discuss attendance and secure participation
- Establish ongoing communication channels with target audiences to encourage attendance and capture feedback post-event
- Meet and greet selected individuals onsite at live events, with the goal of driving their engagement and participation (Note: Live events are anticipated for late 2021)
- Build strong relationships with these key audience segments to create brand awareness and loyalty
- Track ROI for all audience development campaigns and initiatives
- Relevant B2B audience development and client management experience, ideally in a digital media, events production, or association environment
- Proven success collaborating and working cross-functionally, specifically with editorial, business development, and events production teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of comfort engaging with audience prospects via phone, email, social media, or other channels
POC for the posts is: email@example.com
VP, Human Resources, Chief Executive Group