SIIA Education Case Studies
When the pandemic hit, schools around the world were closed, thrusting educators, students and their parents into a global crisis. The Ed Tech industry stepped up and immediately sprang into action by providing the necessary infrastructure and tools needed to make the emergency shift to remote learning virtually overnight.
Our members can expect:
- Opportunities to provide leadership and insight on issues relevant to the ed-tech industry;
- Solutions for on-the-job challenges;
- Information on emerging best practices;
- Direct access to policy experts, saving you staff time and external consulting fees;
- Timely updates on relevant policy activities in Washington, D.C. and where policy impacts ed-tech businesses;
- Members-only briefings and webinars delivering a better understanding of what is happening in the education policy space and how that impacts the future of education technology;
- Opportunities to peer review industry-renowned CODiE Award-nominated products;
- Discounted member-pricing to attend the CODiE Awards.