- This event has passed.
Best Practices for Boosting Revenue and Renewals with Ad-Campaign Management
December 9, 2021
December 9 @ 1 p.m. US Eastern Time
Advertising sales is still relatively straightforward. But what happens after the sale has gotten much more complicated, particularly as advertising shifts from digital display to integrated marketing across multiple platforms and components. Media companies have to sell ads, serve them, deliver on impressions guarantees, and report on campaign performance.
They have to do this simultaneously across many clients. Their ad-ops teams use marketing technology and automation to target digital ads and optimize client campaigns. In addition to technical knowledge, ad-ops pros must be current on data-privacy regulations and be able to work as part of a cross-functional team that includes marketers, project managers and salespeople.
Join us for an essential primer on the complex world of digital ad ops and learn how you can structure your team and your tech to maximize success—and revenue.
• Tips for delivering the highest revenue possible without diminishing user experience.
• The software and hardware tools that make up the essential ad-tech stack.
• Pulling and analyzing campaign reports.
• The elements of campaign optimization.
• Increasing monetization by expanding beyond direct sales.
• How to make adjustments mid-campaign.
• Yield-management techniques.
• How to ensure your cross-discipline team is cohesive.
• And much more.
Allison Markert, VP, Global Commercial Strategy & Operations, Future
Maggie Spano, Senior Global Director, Advertising Solutions, Informa Engage