Cloud: A Primer on Third-Party Data Distribution Methods: What are they and why use them?
October 20 @ 10:00AM US Eastern Time
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $200
No pre-requisite knowledge of cloud required to join this primer. Hear from both data providers distributing data and data consumers ingesting data how distribution and consumption patterns are changing, and understand some of the considerations that go into shifting the evaluation, procurement, and use of data in the cloud. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What are the primary distribution methods being used to distribute data in the cloud?
- What new distribution patterns are evolving given cloud-based services and tools?
- What types of financial or alternative data lend themselves well to cloud-based distribution/analysis?
- Why are firms shifting to cloud-based data distribution/consumption, looking at scale, security, ease of use?
- Why are data providers and consumers increasingly using data marketplaces?