Everything You Need to Know About LIBOR Replacement Rates
May 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
May 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am US Eastern Time
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $200
LIBOR fell out of favor some time ago, but now that the FCA has set a firm deadline for the end of the benchmark, there’s a timeline to act. Come to this session with your questions about handling the LIBOR transition. Panelists will discuss everything you want to know about what’s happening with RFRs leading up to the December 31 sunset date and beyond.
This session will discuss:
- What are term reference rates and why does the market need them?
- How the replacement RFRs came to be, why having a branded benchmark matters
- Alternative benchmarks such as SOFR, SONIA, and AMERIBOR
- How can your organization successfully transition away from LIBOR?
- Is the USD market ready for a similar benchmark?
Krystle Rudzinski, Vice President, Index & Data Solutions, BlackRock
David Ezra, Product Manager, ICE Data Services
Scott Fitzpatrick, CEO, Tradition SEF & Global Head, TraditionDATA
Ovie Koloko, CEO, Global Head of Product Development, Parameta Solutions
Agha Mirza, Global Head of Rates and OTC Products, CME Group
Jacob Rank-Broadley, Head of LIBOR Transition, B&I, Refinitiv