- This event has passed.
Alternative (Data) Lifestyle: Capturing Alpha in APAC
November 30, 2021
November 30 @ 3:30PM Singapore Time
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $200
We used to say “news moves markets.” But can you fill in the idea-generation gaps when there is no news, or economic releases? Is Alt Data in Asia/Pacific maturing to the point where one can process events - regularly - with a high degree of success (alpha)? Who in the region is providing Alt Data and the associated curation technology, how is the data sourced; what’s the take-up been like?
- What’s the performance track record for Alt Data in Asia/Pacific? Who’s using it?
- How has COVID-19 impacted Alt Data? Are Alt Data consumer spending products collecting e-commerce transactions?
- Curation and processing alternatives: what is provided “as a Service”; can it be combined with other KPI data - easily?
- Can Alt Data providers generate “panic indexes”?
- Where can APAC Alt Data be acquired: Alt Data “boutiques”, Data Vendors, Data Marketplaces(DMs)?
Nobuhiro Yamaguchi, FinTech Innovation, KPMG Consulting
Hiromasa Higashi, Account Management and Business Development, Nikkei Inc., Digital Business
Arun Prasad, Sr. Business Development Manager - Asia Pacific, AWS Data Exchange, Amazon Web Services
Michael Rhodes, VP, Content and Technology Solutions, FactSet
Masashi Tsujinaka, CEO, Nowcast