- This event has passed.
Handing the Keys of the Market Data Kingdom to the next Generation – an FISD ‘Rising Stars’ Activity
December 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
December 15 @ 3:00pm London Time
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $500
Due to recent mandates imposed by the UK Government, the venue will be unable to host in-person therefore this event will be delivered as a webinar.
Below is the Zoom link to access this virtual webinar:
Webinar URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88284095925
Webinar ID (if needed): 882-8409-5925
- FISD London Issue Brief & Christmas Party Agenda
- FISD London Issue Brief & Christmas Party Attendee List
- FISD 2021 Events Calendar
- WFIC 2022 Information – Sponsorships Available Now!
- FISD FIA Syllabus for Download
- FISD Data Licensing Specialist Syllabus for Download
- 2020 Year in Review – Look Back at our Digital Year
“The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible, and achieve it, generation after generation.” – Pearl S. Buck.
Nothing ever stands still; change is the only constant in life. What’s happening with the generations within our market data industry? Where are the next leaders? Let’s hear from the newest entrants and let’s plan for the future. It’s about the recruitment and nurturing of new talent.
We hear from some of that newest of new talent – how are they changing things up and we explore what they seek from some of us in the middle of our market data careers or those even nearing the end.
- Some ‘new’ talents share their experiences, expectations and aspirations – thus far
- Those more advanced in their careers discuss recruitment and nurturing.
John Chappell, MD/Global Head of Market Data, Goldman Sachs
Samantha Bowers, Executive Director, Market Data Services, JP Morgan
Hope Carr-Oddie, Digital Technology Degree Apprentice, Goldman Sachs
Ravi Ghandi, Europe Sales Specialist, Content & Technology Solutions, FactSet
Michael J Slade, Software Engineer – Associate, Market Data Services, JP Morgan