Tale of the Tape: the SEC Re-“Orders” Consolidated Data
November 9 @ 10:00AM US Eastern Time
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $200
On August 6, the US SEC unveiled a timetable for the new consolidated tape plan. What will it take to get the new plan operational in a year? In a separate order, the regulator has also opened the door for competing consolidators. This session will address:
- Briefly, what is the new consolidated tape plan? How does it differ from the current plan?
- Is the timeline realistic? Is it genuine or aspirational?
- What do market participants need to do to prepare?
- How did the SROs arrive at this plan? What were their considerations? Do they still have concerns?
- Who should care about competing consolidators? Just HFTs?
- What effect will decentralized consolidators have on latency, best execution, and commercial arrangements?
Senior Director, Head of European Product Strategy – Data and Access Solutions, Cboe Global Markets