Inaugural class of SIIA IMPACT Awards’ Emerging Talent and Equity Winners Announced
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Suzy Wagner, Brand & Buzz
Washington, DC (October 20, 2022) The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) announces winners of the inaugural SIIA IMPACT Awards, a new program honoring outstanding leadership in the publishing industry, specifically championing Emerging Talent and Equity.
The SIIA IMPACT Awards are an extension of SIIA’s continuing commitment to support members in achieving better outcomes in diversity, equity and inclusion and to spotlight and develop outstanding young professionals across the publishing industry. Ten awards will be presented across seven categories, honoring emerging talent as well as individual and teams championing DEI in the publishing industry. A celebratory winners luncheon will take place on November 15 in Washington, DC.
The 2022 class of SIIA IMPACT winners includes:
Emerging Talent recognizes those aged 35 and under who have 3+ years of service to the industry and have demonstrated outstanding success and leadership potential. The winners are:
- Matt Ausloos, American Health Law Association
- Martha Porado, EnsembleIQ
- Sarah Gaydos, GRAPHEK
- Alayna Hyler, Questex
Equity Awards recognize individuals and teams demonstrating significant progress and identifiable achievement toward efforts related to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion. The winners are:
- Outstanding Employee Resource Group (ERG): American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Individual Contribution: Travis Wolfe, GovExec
- Team Award: Less than 50 employees: American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Team Award: 51 – 99 employees: American Physiological Society
- Team Award: 100 – 149 employees: Money-Media, A Financial Times Company
- Team Award: 150+ employees: American Chemical Society
“The IMPACT Awards recognize not only emerging talent, but organizations who have embraced the importance of diversity. We are in awe of the accomplishments of every IMPACT winner as well as the talented nominees,” said SIIA President Chris Mohr, “Diversity is integral in everything our member companies do. These awards not only elevate the phenomenal work being done, but amplify our deep belief that it is our differences which makes us stronger. Congratulations to all of the winners. We also extend our sincere appreciation to the IMPACT committee, judges and to the sponsors who made this program possible: Association Vision, Cristaux (the official IMPACT award manufacturer), and PrintCinch.”
In addition to the IMPACT Awards, SIIA is the owner and producer of a suite of premiere awards programs:
- Jesse H. Neal Awards, celebrating outstanding achievement in B2B journalism
- CODiE Awards, honoring excellence in business and education technology
- EXCEL Awards, recognizing excellence in association media
SIIA represents more than 500 large and small technology companies, associations and related interests across the diverse information industry. Our members provide the critical data, content, and information that drives financial networks, connects learners and educators and drives the global economy.