Are you looking to make an impact within the association media community? Would you like to broaden your network while being recognized as a leader who helps to guide and grow the AM&P Network?
AM&P Network is seeking candidates to join the Associations Council Advisory Board (what you’ve known as AM&P is now the Associations Council), and this strategic group helps set the tone for the programming and initiatives that focus on association publishing. As part of the AM&P Network, a division of SIIA, the Associations Council offers programming, support and community to media professionals who work in associations. In addition, the broader AM&P Network serves media professionals across several sectors.
The ideal candidate to join the Associations Council Advisory Board:
- Is strategically minded yet also ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work
- Has a unique point of view toward the work of associations media professionals, across any discipline
- Fosters inclusivity and community through information sharing and peer support
- Is a champion for the media professional within the unique context of association publishing
- Has a track record of volunteering to help shape our community by working on the annual conference, EXCEL awards, Lunch & Learns, or other Associations Council/legacy AM&P programs or publications.
The ACAB Nominating Committee is seeking candidates for five open seats—four seats for nonprofit association members, and one for an Industry Service Partner (ISP) member. Each seat serves a two-year term that will begin in June 2021 and end in June 2023.
We’re looking for leaders who are passionate about AM&P Network and making a difference in the media and publishing industry for associations. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this exciting opportunity by April 12, 2021.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Christina Folz, AM&P Immediate Past President and Nominating Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.785.0254.
We hope you will apply!